top of page

Market Research Group

Công khai·54 thành viên

Livestream: Pendikspor VS Antalyaspor Live TV 09.01.2024 Free

1 day ago — Antalyaspor have a 2-0 advantage against Pendikspor with 1 draw in 3 matches. The most recent head to head encounter ended without a winner 1-1 ...

The performance of the referee was like my team, not so good," said Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti. Straightaway we said no penalty," said MOTD pundit Cahill. Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he cannot leave Mason Greenwood out of his team after the teenager scored for the third straight Premier League game. The English forward, 18, took his tally to 16 for the campaign by netting in United's 3-0 victory at Aston Villa. Slavia Praha is very good team who will probably not lose this match against Inter and I believe that we will see small number of goals in this match. I was follow this team and in previous season, when they are played very good in Europa League and came to even 1/4 finale, if I remember correctly. In last match or in first match against Internazionale in Italy, they are played 1-1 and I think that this match will be similar. I just not see too many goals tonight in this duel and because of that, I will take under. The 47-year-old was sacked by Tottenham back in November, but previously managed Barcelona's fierce rivals Espanyol. Paper Round's view: It’s very difficult to see Pochettino go to Barcelona. His previous association with Espanyol pretty much writes off any potential involvement with the Spanish champions, despite the allure of working at such a prestigious club with his compatriot Lionel Messi. For the first time in their history, Lazio have scored at least two goals in nine Serie A games in a row. From 2000 onwards, only two teams recorded a longer run in a single top-flight season: Inter (10 in 2006/07) Atalanta (10 in 2019/20). They have a great chance to equal the record, with Ciro Immobile in great form. Immobile is the third player in Serie A history to score at least 17 goals in his team’s first 14 seasonal league games, after Antonio Angelillo (21 in 1958/59) and Felice Placido Borel (17 in 1933/34). It was a change of tack, you went from a grizzled old campaigner to the hope or promise of a brave new way of playing," BBC Radio Tees' Boro commentator Mark Drury told BBC Sport. Woodgate said in interviews with us he wanted fast, attacking football; to promote young players and work with the youth system - and that was a big part of the decision. There was, as Drury described it, "a lot of goodwill" towards Woodgate - but not all fans were convinced. Altyn Asyr should be playing this game as firm favorite, as they are one of the league title challengers, along with Ahal from the capital. They did not make too well first few games in the competition, but still team has no losing one. Asyr is going to meet Energetik, which did lost four of previous five match against them. Isloch Minsk Reserves (R) had 2 defeats at home, receiving 5 goals. On the contrary, Slutsk R has won all the previous 2 matches. Notably, they destroyed Dinamo Brest R to 5-1 in the previous round. Therefore, the visitors were more highly appreciated by experts than Isloch Minsk Reserves in this match. Last season, Slutsk R lost 1-2 as a guest of Isloch R. In 2018, they also lost 0-1 as a guest to this opponent. In all, the last 5 matches were guests of Isloch R, Slutsk R have lost and 3/5 matches could not be scored. Last season, Isloch R finished in 11th with 9 wins, 5 draws and 16 losses. Particularly at home, they won 6, drew 2 and lost 7 matches and scored 26 goals and received 26 goals. At London Stadium against Arsenal on Monday we will be celebrating and demonstrating the great work the club does to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for ALL supporters, including our LGBT+ fanbase, as part of our ongoing and unwavering support for the Rainbow Laces campaign. Football equality body Kick It Out tweeted https://twitter. Connor Mahoney (Millwall) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right following a fast break. Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! Millwall 2, Nottingham Forest 2. Aiden O'Brien (Millwall) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Shaun Williams (Millwall) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. POST! Liverpool's turn to hit the woodwork, with Salah's brilliant curling effort clipping the outside of the post and going behind for a goal kick. KEY STATS Since the start of the 2017-18 season, Salah has both scored and assisted in 14 different Premier League games, five more occasions than any other player in this period Only Arsenal, Leicester and Watford (all 5) have conceded more goals from the penalty spot in the PL this term than West Ham (4) Salah has been directly involved in six goals in five Premier League games against West Ham (5 goals, 1 assist). Spurs spent over £100m last year but Mourinho does not expect to get the same budget this summer. Tottenham currently sit eighth in the Premier League table. I think we are going always to be very balanced, which is what Tottenham normally is," said Mourinho. Tottenham resume their season, after football's suspension because of the coronavirus pandemic, with a home match against Mourinho's old club Manchester United on Friday. It now appears, however, that Ancelotti's patience is at an end. Everton owner Farhad Moshiri spent big money luring one of the most decorated managers in the game's history on a contract worth a reported £9m-a-year - now Ancelotti will expect his judgement to be backed over the next transfer windows. He is working with a virtually non-existent midfield and the increasingly erratic performances of goalkeeper Jordan Pickford will worry not only Ancelotti but England manager Gareth Southgate. How to Watch Super Lig Streaming Live in the US Today Sep 29, 2023 — Watch Trabzonspor vs ... Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see Ostrava is better and I think that they may will win this match 2:1. Odd for this pick is 198. The home team in the last 5 matches they won 4 matches at home. They are in shape. I will tell you from the start that one thing that I do not like about this but here is the fact that Leverkusen won 3-1 at home in the second part of last season, and their coach Theo Bosz while coaching Dortmund in the first part of last season also defeated same Bayern with 3-2 but at Dortmund, still Leverkusen is very attacking minded on the road as well and they often concede goals much easier on the road. The winger has been a real creative spark for the Hornets this season, and he was a menace from the outset, taking advantage of the surprising amount of space he was afforded on the wing to deliver a number of dangerous crosses. His pace and trickery unsettled the Reds who were unable to handle him and both his goals were taken with an assured calmness. If he can remain fit for the remaining 10 games of the season then Watford have a real chance of retaining their Premier League status. Antalyaspor - Pendikspor Live - Turkish Süper Lig Eurosport is your source for the latest Turkish Süper Lig match updates. Get the full recap of Antalyaspor - Pendikspor, complete with stats and highlights. The Debate: Why Virgil van Dijk should win PFA Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez, Kevin de Bruyne celebrateGetty Images Surely fixtures and fitness permitting he will break Thierry Henry's record of 20 in one season. And take a look at the number of key passes too. De Bruyne has made 72 - much more than anyone else in the top European leagues, let alone the Premier League: his nearest challengers, Bayern Munich's Thomas Muller and Aston Villa's Jack Grealish, have both made 57. Once more quite low odds for the over 2.5 goals bet here and for good reasons as well with the hosts from Luton sitting in the relegation zone with 14 points because they lost 5 games in a row in the league conceding 2 goals or 3 goals but also scoring in 4 of those defeats which all went with over 2.5 goals scored in them. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Everton. Tom Davies replaces Bernard. Posted at 64' Corner, Everton. Conceded by Gary Cahill. Posted at 64' Attempt saved. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Richarlison. Posted at 63' Foul by Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace). Supporters are looking forward to seeing him lead the team to titles. People here look back to the side that won our one and only Africa Cup of Nations in 1976 and we've also had the likes of Mustapha Hadji and Noureddine Naybet. Ziyech, though, is someone Moroccan fans are proud of because he chose to play for Morocco and has always spoken well about the country. He's also someone that is a sociable, humble guy. Bournemouth is in terrible shape and after 4 wins in a row they are on the edge of relegation zone and they are struggling to even score a goal so I think it is hard to believe they could score more then one goal tonight of they score even that one and on the other side Brighton is also not in so good shape and they failed to beat Aston villa at home in last round and scored just one goal in that match so I think under 2.5 is pretty safe bet for this match and I surely recommend it Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Valencia 2, Atlético de Madrid 2. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Valencia. Mouctar Diakhaby replaces Gabriel Paulista because of an injury. Posted at 90'+3' Kevin Gameiro (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Marcos Llorente (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Atlético de Madrid. Conceded by Gabriel Paulista. However, the German international will need a replacement in the long-term, and if they believe that Rushworth is going to develop into a reliable ‘keeper, then signing him now should at least let them recoup their outlay should they need to sell him further down the line. Read the full story IFA criticised for concussion subs plan The International Football Association Board is considering the introduction of a substitute allowed for the purposes of replacing players potentially suffering from concussion, reports the Telegraph. Everton and Arsenal played out an uneventful 0-0 draw at Goodison Park in front of their respective new bosses Carlo Ancelotti and Mikel Arteta. The two men had little to get excited about, with the Toffees failing to register a shot on target and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang squandering the Gunners' best chance of the match early in the second half. High-flying Sheffield United edged to victory at Brighton despite having two goals disallowed by the video assistant referee (VAR). Morecambe is on worst place on the table in the league they lost 3 games in a row and it is hard to believe they could win some points in this game today versus solid Colchester squad!Colchester is on the edge of playoff position and despite they played draw 3 times in a row,I m very confident they will win the game but it is very possible there is not going to be a lot of goals so I don't recommend to anyone to risk with some handicap on visitors, the odd is already solid and good luck to Colchester The hosts should be able to break through any resistance from Preston. Leeds' Patrick Bamford has netted six goals in his last eight league games, after failing to score in each of his previous 10 in the competition. We see them making the breakthrough, while they should hold out against the goal-shy visitors. With Leeds winning to nil in 55% of their home games, we’re backing them to do it again. Controversially high I fancy. France's favourite Kylian Mbappe has arrived and is getting absolutely mobbed, as you might expect. The guests are arriving It's a glitzy ceremony as usual with a lovely red carpet - with a Fiat hatchback parked in the middle of it. Anyway, Robert Lewandowski is here, looking well given that he's currently in rehab for an addiction to scoring goals. How to Watch Super Lig Streaming Live Today - August 26 Aug 25, 2023 — Underdog: Pendikspor ... How to Watch Super Lig Streaming Live Today - September 2 Sep 1, 2023 — Watch Pendikspor vs ... How to Watch Super Lig Streaming Live in the US Today Oct 20, 2023 — Watch Gaziantep FK vs ... How to Watch Super Lig Streaming Live in the US Today - KALB Oct 20, 2023 — Favorite:  ... Van de Beek rules out January move Donny van de Beek has been linked with a move to the Premier League this January but insists that he is going nowhere. I have said it before and I will say it again: I will remain at Ajax this season. And maybe next season as well," he told Fox. These reports about Real Madrid or Man United are a good sign, but it is not important now. Nonetheless, Levante should still be in good spirits heading into this Saturday's clash with Alaves, and they have been in great form overall at Ciutat de Valencia this season. Granotas have accrued 17 points from their nine outings at home (W5, D2 and L2) and their aforementioned victory over Celta made it three wins from four in front of their own supporters. Both Juve Stabia and Livorno received the defeat the day after the COVID epidemic. Juve Stabia lost 1-3 on Pescara and Livorno lost 0-2 at home against Cittadella. Currently, Livorno is monopolizing the bottom position with 18 points less than the safety group so the chances of relegation for them are extremely low. Meanwhile, Juve Stabia is ranked right in the bottom 6 of the group with only 3 points more. Therefore, this is an opportunity for them to work towards victory and increase the gap. The Rams are big outsiders in this trip, with the visitors down in 14th after some tough results this season. They’ve managed to improve their home record to make it the sixth-best in the division. However, Derby are winless away from home since the opening weekend (D3 L5), losing their last four in a row. They've not lost five consecutive away league games since May 2008 in the Premier League (six in a row).

Thông tin

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page