top of page

Market Research Group

Công khai·54 thành viên

[[[LIVE TV]@@@]] Today: Indonesia vs. Iran live online 9 January 2024

Nov 21, 2022 — The FIFA World Cup 2022 between England vs Iran will take place today, on Monday, 21 November, at 6:30 PM IST. Here are the live-streaming ...

For all his titles and incomparable statistics, Ronaldo sometimes appears to have an overbearing presence on a team, displaying a body language that often suggests impatience with less gifted and less experienced team mates. He also insists on taking every penalty and free kick despite a remarkably poor success rate from the latter. But two goals in the last four minutes by Clark and Ferguson earned United an incredible victory. I did the Camp Nou tour a few years back," says the latter. But I didn't mention it to anyone. Mind you, I'm still the last Scot to score there. My mum had a heart attack'United's title challenge faltered in the aftermath of their triumph, taking one point from three matches, and their next European assignment proved just as daunting. And Pussetto's dramatic clearance off the line late on, with just a centimetre of the ball still on the goalline, was another hint that the home side have turned a corner. But Pearson and his players are certain to be frustrated that they could not make more of the few chances that came their way - Ismaila Sarr scooping an early chance comfortably over the bar and Deeney nodding the ball at Gazzaniga before the break. We have had a few up and down years but I feel like Arteta is starting to turn the corner. He is an excellent coach and there seems to be a bit more belief in him, right through the club. I just hope the board back him, so he can build on this start. WEDNESDAY Man City v Newcastle (18:00 BST)Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus is good, but he's not as good as Sergio Aguero. Of the two, Jesus is probably better player outside the box but the Argentina striker might have made the difference for City in Sunday's defeat by Southampton because he is so deadly in front of goal. Indonesia vs Iran LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, 10 hours ago — The game Indonesia vs Iran updates coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, lineups and time of the ... Ultimately, anything but a comfortable Roma win would be a huge surprise. They are the only side with any competitive need for the points and by far a stronger outfit man for man, they shouldn't have any issues in securing victory. Tranmere have struggled on the road, there's no two ways about that, but at home, Rovers have performed respectably, winning three, drawing four and losing three of their ten matches on their own patch. Last time out at this venue, Mellon's men recorded a 1-0 win over AFC Wimbledon, while they recorded a reasonable draw against Accrington prior to that. Moreover, after losing somewhat unjustly to Rochdale first time out, Tranmere went four unbeaten at this venue, beating the likes of Burton and drawing to Peterborough, while they've only lost twice since, losing two tough sides in Shrewsbury and league leaders Wycombe. In Faroe Islands, Vikingur and IF are expected to face one another today for a premier League match which will be held at Sarpugerdi stadium, Nordragota city. In the table the two teams lie close to one another with Vikingur taking position 5 with 11 points after playing 7 matches while If taking position 6 with 10 points after playing 7 matches. The league started in the recent and therefore, they have not showed their competences in this League. The reports add that in such a situation, relegation would also likely be rendered null and void. The United Kingdom now has 19 confirmed cases of coronavirus, with other European nations either cancelling or playing matches behind closed doors. The Swiss soccer league (SFL) has called off all of the weekend's football matches after the government banned large events expected to draw more than 1,000 people as a measure to curb the new coronavirus epidemic. The Blades did not disclose the fee but Sky Sports reported they had paid 22 million pounds ($28. That would eclipse the 20 million pounds they paid Championship side (second tier) Swansea City for Scottish striker Oli McBurnie in August. We've tracked him over a sustained period of time, he was a player we highlighted as someone who could come in and really improve us and we're thrilled he's agreed to come here," Blades manager Chris Wilder told the club's website https://www. Borussia Dortmund have conceded in both of their last two league games. Hertha Berlin have scored at least twice in each of their last six league matches. Hertha Berlin are strong on the road and unbeaten in their last seven league fixtures. Borussia Dortmund continue their chasing of Bayern Munich. The second-placed side start the weekend seven points behind the leaders and face an awkward home game against ninth placed Hertha Berlin. Post updateHand ball by Casemiro (Real Madrid). Post updateFoul by Federico Valverde (Real Madrid). Post updateJavier Ontiveros (Villarreal) wins a free kick on the right wing. Post updateAttempt missed. Sofian Chakla (Villarreal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. Post updateCorner, Villarreal. Conceded by Raphael Varane. BookingIsco (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Celtic would seize the early initiative this time, though. McGregor collected the ball at the edge of the area, and the Scotland midfielder lashed home to make it 1-0. It was a superb strike. But Livingston know how to cause mayhem from long throws. Ciaron Brown hurled the ball toward goal, Fraser Forster came for it but failed to get enough of a fist on the ball and it fell to Guthrie, who hooked it over his shoulder for his fifth of the season. FK Vitebsk is here in my opinion as the favorite in this game but they will not win against FC Minsk side. So far they have played a solid season with only three losses from 13 games. Minsk, on the other hand, only has 13 points after eleven games. Vitebsk has also been unbeaten for six league games in a row. FK Vitebsk have not lost in their last 6 matches where both teams have scored in 4 of their last 5 matches. FK Minsk enters this match without a clean sheet away in their last 5 away games in a row. My bid for this match therefore also goes to both teams they score in the match and draw. Last year saw him lose to Rafael Nadal in the French Open final, the three other tournaments saw him win just one game. There have been signs of him showing he can be a title contender on other surfaces. He ended 2019 by reaching the final of the ATP Tour Finals and has followed up that good form in this championship. Chelsea have alleged that a "large group" of Manchester United supporters made homophobic chants at Monday's Premier League match. The Blues said people making "unacceptable" chants were either prevented from entering Stamford Bridge or ejected during the game. This behaviour will not be tolerated," said Chelsea on Tuesday. Those supporters will be banned from attending matches at Stamford Bridge in future. Juventus vs Atletico Madrid predictions for Tuesday's Champions League clash in Turin. The Italian champions are aiming to secure top spot in this group with three points this week. Read on for our free Champions League predictions and betting tips. 🔴LIVE Indosiar! Indonesia VS Iran - Friendly Match FIFA 2024 🔴LIVE Indosiar! Indonesia VS Iran - Friendly Match FIFA 2024YouTube · KAPAL SEGAR - Berita Timnas Indonesia Terbaru6 views · 2 hours ago YouTube · KAPAL SEGAR - Berita Timnas Indonesia Terbaru YouTube · KAPAL SEGAR - Berita Timnas Indonesia Terbaru · Translate this page 13:29 Slavia Prague head to this game on the back of some impressive run, unbeaten in four and with four straight clean sheets. That however has been in their domestic action. The challenge is bigger in the Champions League. Slavia Prague have failed to score in three of their last five matches but have three wins in the last four home matches. Celades' side remain 8th in the table but are now just one point behind the top four, so it's vital for them to get something from this fixture to stay firmly in the hunt. The hosts will be mightily confident about doing just that though despite the high standard of opposition, based on their recent form and the fact they are unbeaten in eight league games at Mestalla this season (W4, D4). Over 90 minutes, the only home game lost by Oxford in the last 14 has been against Manchester City. Oxford United are yet to concede a goal in this season's FA Cup. Hartlepool have only won one of their last six away games. Oxford United are having a successful season both in the league and the cups. It's not a conversation I've had with the bosses," Ljunberg said when asked if he believed he was in the running. My job is to go from day to day, game to game, to try to help this fantastic club. That's what I try to do. All of those decisions are up to the top dogs. What the club decides to do, or who they choose, it is totally up to them but I stay totally out of it. Ljungberg guided Arsenal to a first win since 24 October when they beat West Ham 3-1 on Monday. Indonesia vs Iran live score game details and best odds The match between Indonesia vs Iran for the World Friendlies competition is scheduled to be played on 09 January, 2024. The match kicks off at 00:00 UK time. The hosts have lost only once at home this term, winning five of 10 clashes. They’ve won those five in their last six games here, with an eight-game unbeaten run behind them at Pride Park. Meanwhile, Wednesday have lost five of their 10 trips this season, with the Rams winning four of the last six clashes between these two here. Following that run the hosts look well priced on the Draw No Bet market. Another game in which visitors are heavy favorites for the win and again it is because home team is playing in so bad shape tight now and Burnley lost 4 in a row in premier league and they are closer and closer to the relegation zone and Leicester is surely not a good opponent for them to break that streak cause Leicester has a great chance to be back on second place on the table and I m sure they are not going to blew it so I recommend this bet to anyone and good luck who is going to follow it Fulham has 57 points at this moment and wants to get on 3rd place with a win today and to get closer to the top 2 clubs Leeds and West Brom who seem to once more getting a bit of distance between them and the rest of the pack in the league, while Fulham has just 2 draws and one 3-0 loss at home to modest Barnsley in their last 3 Championship games, but still they won 2-1 away from home at Swansea but I do not trust their defense here and really not so sure they will win. San Louis is playing for the lower half of the league, since they have been relegate from the top level, and this team did started with the up and down at the very begin of the new part of the competition. They are going to face strong team, which may even go up for theft with the playoff challengers in the season. San Louis is favorite here, and it could make big pressure on the team in front of this. Galatasaray have one win in eight matches. Goztepe have two wins in their last seven league games at home. Galatasaray have the best defence in the league so far Galatasaray have 11 wins in 13 matches against Goztepe. Goztepe have five wins in their last eight matches. The Turkish Super Lig enters Round 16 this weekend and among the matches lined up, Goztepe will be hosting Galatasaray. We conveyed that decision to [the SPFL] and ceased taking calls on the subject. We needed time to develop a clearer DFC view on the situation. In the meantime, Dundee say they have discussed options with "a variety" of clubs to "show solidarity" to those negatively impacted by the SPFL's proposal. Were the Dens Park club to vote in favour, Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer would likely be relegated, with other teams denied titles, or promotion through the play-offs. He didn't just put in the knife, he turned it around to damage the Malmo fans even more. The statue has to be moved'The outrage is so prevalent in the city that it has created an unwelcome dilemma for the local authority over what they should do with the statue. Restore it, and the vandalism will likely continue unless resources are invested in tightening security, a move that isn't likely to go down well among taxpayers in a one-club football-mad city. Posted at 80' Maren Mjelde (Chelsea Women) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Foul by Laura Vetterlein (West Ham United Women). SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Chelsea Women. Emily Murphy replaces Beth England. Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Erin Cuthbert (Chelsea Women) header from very close range is too high. Posted at 76' Ramona Bachmann (Chelsea Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The league is one of the few trophies the former River midfielder has yet to win in a victorious career as coach. To add a further layer of intrigue to the occasion, Boca's dramatic win came against a side coached by Diego Maradona, the Boca fan and former player who has publicly fought with another Boca idol and now the club's vice-president, Juan Roman Riquelme. Football, Asia: Iran live scores, results, fixtures Iran scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 09.01. Indonesia vs Iran, 14.01. Cookies, device or similar online identifiers (e.g. login ... As in their previous three games in the past 12 days, this was far from a seamless, free-flowing display, but it did illustrate that they have grit when required and enough guile for the Spaniard to harness going forward. With top scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang rested, senior responsibility in attack fell to Lacazette and record-signing Pepe and while the two only provided in flashes, they did combine for the opener. Guabira and Nacional Potosi will face each other in the upcoming match in the Clausura in Bolivia. Guabira this season have the following results: 4W, 3D and 11L. Meanwhile Nacional Potosi have 8W, 4D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Moura lacks consistency, not application, but that’s what happens when you’re shunted from winger, then to substitute, then to lone striker. Not on merit, just on who else is available. It’s left him on the verge of burning out, abandoned in attack and only Giovani Lo Celso looking like creating anything for him. They have made two changes for this game with flanker Peter O'Mahoney (who came off the bench and played 76 minutes against Scotland) nd Centre Robbie Henshaw starting and replacing the injured Caelen Doris and Garry Ringrose. Ireland have won three of their last four games played against Wales, the most recent victories being two wins in World Cup warm-ups. Conceded by Etrit Berisha. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Matías Vecino (Inter Milan) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Marcelo Brozovic. Posted at 82' Foul by Cristiano Biraghi (Inter Milan). Posted at 82' Marko Jankovic (SPAL) wins a free kick in the defensive half. One thing in Valladolid's favour is their overall record at Jose Zorrilla this season, where they have been very difficult to beat. Sergio's side have lost only to 3rd placed Sevilla (0-1) in seven home outings this term, and the priority this weekend will be to keep this thriving Valencia side at bay. Holders Celtic continue their defence of the Scottish Cup with a semi-final against Aberdeen. Neil Lennon's men are in pursuit of a fourth consecutive domestic treble after seeing off St Johnstone on Sunday. Edinburgh rivals Hearts and Hibernian meet in the other last-four clash, having beaten Inverness and Rangers respectively in the quarter-finals. The semi-finals will be played at Hampden on 11 and 12 April. Bournemouth host Newcastle United on Wednesday (18:00 BST kick-off), before a tough run of four fixtures against Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Leicester City and Manchester City. Only Crystal Palace and bottom club Norwich City having scored fewer than the 29 league goals the Cherries have managed this season. There's no part of me that's feeling sorry for myself or despondent," said Howe. It's a motivated, fully energised, fully focused manager that the players are getting to get results and to achieve our objectives. One more great match for today from Premier league where I hope that we will see easy home win. I was watched Liverpool few times in last few weeks and generally, I think they are fall in form. In last match in Champions league, they are played at home just 1-1 against Italian Napoli, but this time, they will not have problems. Brighton is ok team, but just when they are playing at home. In this case, they will not do anything here, at least I think so. Over is very real but also and easy home win, so I will try. Watford will against Liverpool in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be the win for Liverpool with margin score is 2 goals. Liverpool have great result on last 3 match in league due to Liverpool have won for the all match. Meanwhile Watford have not good records on last 3 match in league due to Watford have lose in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Therefore I'm sure that Liverpool can beat Watford on this match due to Liverpool have great player like as Mohamed Salah, Firmino and Sadio Mane. Surely Liverpool have more chance to win on this match. With all 20 Premier League clubs playing twice in the space of the past four days, it is was another hectic - and entertaining - Christmas period. Liverpool thrashed second-placed Leicester and then edged past Wolves to move 13 points clear at the top of the table. Meanwhile, Manchester United and Everton - the latter under the guidance of new boss Carlo Ancelotti - also earned back-to-back wins, while Southampton and Watford picked up four-point hauls to help their battles against relegation. ball predictions for the Berlin vs Fortuna Dusseldorf match... I predict that both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second half is running during this match... I also predict the home team and guest team will be able to score in the first round and the second half is running during this match... I predict the final score for this match is over 3 goals at the last minute running time of this match... the predicted score for this match is 2-2 there are no winners in this match or draw... I hope this prediction can help us all and can win this game ... Mario Vrancic replaces Alexander Tettey. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Chris Basham (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Oliver Norwood following a corner. Posted at 63' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Kenny McLean. The last game (a 2-1 loss in December) we could not control when we lost the ball and tonight we did it better. We lost the ball in a position which is so dangerous (for the United goal). We cannot forget which team we play. Tonight we can be more than satisfied to come here to Old Trafford and win. It is not over. Espanyol is really in a bad situation. Unimaginable only a few months ago, The team that last year only qualified for the Europa League is now in penultimate with only 8 points and 2 wins in 13 games played. But the most striking statistic is that the team has not yet made a point among the friendly walls. Just so far they have lost 6 out of 6 matches at home. With this prediction I want to focus on the first home points for the espanyol that has improved the game but has not yet turned due to a complicated schedule Abidal had claimed that Barca’s players had contributed to Ernesto Valverde’s sacking by not working hard, prompting the following from Messi: "When you talk about players, you have to give names because if not, it gives air to things which are not true. Sincerely, I don't like to do these things but I think that people have to be responsible for their jobs and own their decisions.

Thông tin

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page